Monday, January 31, 2011

Wall Street Diner by Spokane Grapevine

Now then. I am gonna keep this short and sweet! This is a very cool little diner on North Wall (hence the name). Walking into a small mom and pop restaurant like this is akin to walking back in time. To the days of service with a smile. The days where two bits would buy you a cup a joe.

The wait staff were very nice and ready to serve. The food came hot and delicious. The tables were clean and well stocked.

I took my family there recently for a quick breakfast and I have to say that it was not just a breakfast, it was an experience. If you want a nice little trip back in time and wish to give your money to a great family establishment then by all means bookmark this location on your map and head on over. I feel you will not be disappointed. My kids Loved it, and it sure beats Denney's by a mile!





Wall Street Diner on UrbanspoonMonte & Kelly Tareski
SpokaneGrape on Twitter
Spokane Grapevine
Cascading Creations
GardenStone
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It is a great way to spread the love!