Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tomato Street by Spokane Grapevine


Let me tell you right now...

I hate tomatoes with a passion.

But I love Tomato Street with Just as much passion.

It's not just because I happen to know the owner.
Who...BTW...Is one of the true success stories of small business in Spokane.

Set aside that Dean (The Owner) always supports the Jay and Kevin Food Drive every year with meals for the boys, T-shirts a plenty and a generous donation.

Set aside that he not only says "customer service", he lives it!

Set aside that some how he always seems to find people to work the restaurant that share his passion for customer service.

Just focus on one thing......

The Food!

One word is all I need to say.

AMAZING!

Do yourself a huge favor and have your next family gathering at 










Tomato Street on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It is a great way to spread the love!